Weight Loss with Cinnamon and Honey
The recipe for this allegedly miraculous weight loss aid is very simple. You can make it in minutes and store it in the refrigerator for one day, or until needed. Mix up one batch each morning before breakfast.
Try using different types and flavors of local honey as well as different types of cinnamon until you get the results you desire or to change the flavor and palatability of the drink.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup of water
- Combine the cinnamon and honey with the water in a small saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Filter the liquid into a cup and divide into two half-cup quantities.
- Consume one half an hour before breakfast and the second half an hour before going to sleep at night.
Keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Some proponents recommend adding raw honey after the water has boiled to retain nutrients and thus the benefits.
- By following this regimen, it is suggested that a dieter may easily lose three to five pounds within one week without changing anything else within his or her diet. Differences in results may be due to the cinnamon used. There are three types of cinnamon available in stores: Ceylon cinnamon, Indonesian cinnamon, and Cassia cinnamon.
- Keep in mind that while Cassia is sold as a cinnamon, it is not actually the same spice and may, therefore, produce different results.