Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ham Sham Spud Casserole


ham cauliflower low carb

Ham Sham Spud Casserole

When I had a lot of ham leftover from Easter I was searching for a low carb recipe that I could use it in. I came across this Creamy Ham & "Potato" recipe from (my favorite) Linda's Low Carb site. I adjusted the recipe a little bit. Ham & Sham Spud Casserole

2 pounds frozen or fresh cauliflower
8 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup heavy cream
~2 cups of diced ham
2-4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
a couple shakes of pepper

Cook the cauliflower and drain well. Chop it up a little bit. Grease a 9x12 casserole dish. Mix 1/2 the cheese, softened cream cheese, and the heavy cream in the dish. Mix in the ham and then the cauliflower. Cover with the remaining cheese and bake at 350ยบ for 35-45 minutes.  We *LOVE* cheese so we used 4 cups, but you can easily cut it back to 2 cups. The recipes is very similar to the Mockafoni & Cheese recipe I posted but it tastes so different! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment